From the AP details display, there are three buttons that can be used to
Edit, Restart or Remove the
AP from the network, graphs displaying signal quality and traffic statistics, and two links to
view AP and client info.
To monitor and configure an AP individually, click on its box on the left side of the screen
when the Access Points component is expanded.
Viewing an individual AP by clicking on its box
The individual AP monitoring screen contains the following UI elements:
- Edit: Click this button to configure an AP individually.
- Restart: Click this button to restart the AP.
- Approve: If auto-approval is disabled, click this button to approve
the AP and allow it to join the Unleashed network.
- Remove: Click this button to remove this AP from the Unleashed
- Show Client Info: Click this link to display a list of clients
currently connected to the AP. Details for each client include MAC address, IP address, OS, Host
Name, MAC address of the AP to which the client is currently connected, WLAN name, Signal
Strength indicator, Auth Status, and Duration online.
- Show System Overview: Click this link to display AP-specific
information including MAC address, IP address, External IP and Port number, Model name, Serial
Number and firmware Version.
- Client Status: Displays a breakdown of client numbers by signal
quality (Excellent, Moderate or Poor) over time, in one minute intervals.
- Traffic: Displays the total traffic (Tx + Rx) on the AP radio in