The Access Points component provides tools for monitoring and configuring all Unleashed
APs at once, and for configuring each AP individually.
Expand the component to view an overview of the connected and disconnected Unleashed APs that
are recognized by this Unleashed network. This screen contains the following elements:
- Summary Box: Click this box to view a summary of all APs' clients,
signal quality and traffic statistics.
- Individual AP Boxes: Click any of these boxes to view details
specific to that AP.
- Show Mesh Topology: Click this link to view the Mesh topology.
- Show Client Info: Click this link to view a table of currently
- Client Status bar chart: This chart displays the number of connected
clients and client signal quality across all connected APs at one-minute intervals (over the
last 10 minutes).
- Traffic graph: This graph displays the Received (Rx), Transmit (Tx)
and Total traffic values over time for the last 10 minutes, at one-minute intervals.
Access Points Component