While many ZoneDirector features are included, Unleashed does not provide the entire
ZoneDirector feature set. The following features are either not supported, supported but with
limitations, or are currently unsupported but planned for a future release:
- Ruckus Unleashed supports the following APs only:
- R310 dual-band 802.11ac indoor AP
- R500 dual-band 802.11ac indoor AP
- R600 dual-band 802.11ac indoor AP
- T300 family dual-band 802.11ac outdoor APs
- No layer 3 roaming. All APs must be in the same subnet.
- Tunneled WLANs are not supported.
- IPv6 is not supported.
- No interface to communicate with FlexMaster, SmartCell Insight, SPoT, or the ZoneDirector
Remote Control mobile app.
- No North Bound Interface to pass client authentication responsibility to an external
- No CLI support.
- No SpeedFlex support.
- No WLAN Groups or AP Groups.
- No Role Based Access Controls.
- Guest Access limitations:
- Self-Service Guest Pass (not supported in the initial release).