Click this link to display the Mesh topology.
The Mesh Topology table displays the relationships between Root APs and Mesh APs in the Mesh.
The table includes the following information:
- Access Points: Lists the APs in the Mesh by MAC address.
- Signal: Displays the signal quality of the Mesh link to/from the uplink AP.
- Description: The AP description, if configured.
- Channel: Displays the channel used by the Mesh link, as well as the channel width
- IP Address: The IP address of the Root or Mesh AP.
- Clients: Number of clients connected to the AP.