Show Mesh Topology
Click this link to display the Mesh topology.
The Mesh Topology table displays the relationships between Root APs and Mesh APs in the Mesh. The table includes the following information:
- Access Points: Lists the APs in the Mesh by MAC address.
- Signal: Displays the signal quality of the Mesh link to/from the uplink AP.
- Description: The AP description, if configured.
- Channel: Displays the channel used by the Mesh link, as well as the channel width (20/40/80).
- IP Address: The IP address of the Root or Mesh AP.
- Clients: Number of clients connected to the AP.
Figure 112 Mesh Topology