While many ZoneDirector features are included, Unleashed does not provide the entire
ZoneDirector feature set.
The following features are either not supported, supported but with limitations, or are
currently unsupported but planned for a future release:
- Ruckus Unleashed supports the following APs only:
- H510 dual-band 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi Wall Switch AP
- R310 dual-band 802.11ac indoor AP
- R500 dual-band 802.11ac indoor AP
- R510 dual-band 802.11ac Wave 2 indoor AP
- R600 dual-band 802.11ac indoor AP
- R710 dual-band Wave 2 802.11ac indoor AP
- T300 family dual-band 802.11ac outdoor APs
- T710 family dual-band 802.11ac Wave 2 outdoor APs
- No layer 3 roaming. All APs must be in the same subnet.
- Tunneled WLANs are not supported.
- IPv6 is not supported.
- No interface to communicate with FlexMaster, SmartCell Insight, SPoT, or the ZoneDirector
Remote Control mobile app.
- No North Bound Interface to pass client authentication responsibility to an external
- No WLAN Groups or AP Groups.
- No Role Based Access Controls.
- No VLAN support on AP.