The WLAN > Advanced Options > Others tab provides the following options:
- Force DHCP: (Disabled by default) Enable this option to force clients
to obtain a valid IP address from DHCP within the specified number of seconds. This prevents
clients configured with a static IP address from connecting to the WLAN.
- Inactivity Timeout: Enter a value in minutes after which idle stations
will be disconnected (1 to 500 minutes).
- Wireless Client Isolation: In Wireless Client Isolation, select the
level of client isolation you want to enforce:
- Isolate wireless client traffic from other clients on the same AP:
Enable client isolation on the same Access Point (clients on the same subnet but connected to
other APs will still be able to communicate).
- Isolate wireless client traffic from all hosts on the same
VLAN/subnet: Prevent clients from communicating with any host on the same subnet
or VLAN other than those listed on the Client Isolation Whitelist. If this option is chosen,
you must select a Whitelist from the drop-down list. (See Configuring Client Isolation Whitelists.)
WLAN > Advanced Options > Others tab